Digital X-Rays and Sensors
Digital x-rays and sensors have improved the quality of the radiographs we use to diagnose dental conditions. Additionally, digital technology reduces radiation exposure by up to 80 percent or more, making them safe for our patients.
- Instantly available on the treatment room monitors
- High-resolution images
- No chemicals necessary for development
- Easy to adjust exposure and contrast for greater accuracy
- Safe storage in digital records
- Easy to compare side by side over time